Our Current Showtimes
Friday September 20th - Saturday September 21st
Drive - In Super Monster - Rama
Fridays Shows are as follows:
- Frankenstein’s Bloody Terror
- Dracula’s Great Love
- The Vampire’s Night Orgy
- The Dracula Saga
Saturdays Shows are as follows:
- The Living Dead At The Manchester Morgue
- The Night Of The Seagulls
- The Craving
- Graveyard of Horror
Please Remember The Following For This Weekend
- Admission price for the movies is $10.00 per person 13 years and over per night.
- It is possible to arrive at any time throughout the day. Ticket booth opens about 6 and there will be an announcement made for this.
- Camping is an additional $10.00 per person per night.
- Snack Bar is open for Lunch starting Friday and Saturday at about 2pm. We will do our best to have food ready before this if possible.
- Camping fee includes Breakfast both Saturday and Sunday mornings. Breakfast consists of coffee, juice, pancakes, sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs. We serve breakfast until about 11:30 or until all have eaten.
- We except Visa, Mastercard, and Discover in both the ticket booth and snack bar. You will be given a receipt and wrist band when your admission is paid. The wrist band will be different colored depending on what you paid for. It is possible to pay for both nights at the same time. this includes camping and movies.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your receipt is correct before you leave the ticket booth, we are only human and mistakes do happen, please double check us.
- If you have questions or concerns, please see a staff member and we will do our best to help you.
PLEASE make sure you check and verify your tickets. There will be no refunds given once you leave the ticket booth.
Please remember our features are often confirmed as late as Monday evening of the week they start. We will update Facebook as soon as the shows are confirmed. If you receive our text message updates, these go out as soon as we confirm the shows too. This page will be updated as soon as it is appropriate, which means spring and fall will be as late as Tuesday evening and during the summer it will be late Thursday evening after our ticket booth has closed. Our email will also be sent out at the same time this page is updated.