Make sure you scroll to see them all!!!
Trunk N Treat
Oct 15 - 16
- Friday Oct 15 if you are coming from the Leechburg side of River Road you will have to come through Vandergrift. River Road will be closed from Airport Road to Kiskimere Road.
- The dates for Trunk N Treat are Oct 15 – 16
- This event is part of the admission for the movies. A ticket must be purchased to enter.
- The gates open at approximately 5:30pm. If you arrive early, DO NOT block the entrances and DO NOT park in the Laurel Awning parking lot.
- Tickets are available on line, however the shows are not yet confirmed (they will be posted as soon as we have confirmation)
- At this time tickets are only available online
- Tickets are $20.00 per carload
- Trunk N Treat will be from 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Movies will follow at 7:45pm
Super Monster - Rama
- The tickets for this event will go on sale in late August. The way the tickets are sold per car, however each person in the car must be included. There is a section to select how many people 13 and over. (EXAMPLE: For Friday evening if you are bringing 2 people in your car then the fee for movies is 2 people x $10.00 = $20.00. There is also a selection box for the number of people camping. If you are both camping again the fee is 2 people x $10.00 = $20.00. The total price of the Friday evening would at this point be $20.00 for movies + $20.00 for camping = $40.00).
- There will be no refunds offered when tickets are purchased online for this event. The reasons include misunderstanding of dates, showtimes, inclimate weather, inability to adjust work schedules, misunderstanding of location, or almost any other reason.
- You will be issued a wrist band that is color coded for the tickets you have purchased when you pay at the ticket booth or when you check in. The gates are open all day for entrance. The ticket booth opening time will be announced. Online tickets can be checked in throughout the day in the snack bar.
- Breakfast will be served both Saturday and Sunday mornings for campers.
- The snack bar will be open for lunch around 1pm each afternoon.
- The Camping Area is the last 3.5 rows in the back of the field. Please do not set up a tent outside of the camping area. We will adjust the size of the camping area if needed.